RE: Siddiqi immigration consequences

Alex,
Take a look at the law review article I sent earlier for assistance .  I am
less and less inclined to agree to any kind of deal.  I am still of the
opinion that this case is very winnable.
You may write a brief memo if you like.  Don't waste too much time on it.  I
prefer to put our energies into drafting our witness requests and discovery
requests.

Have you been provided the PTAs and stipulations of Jones, Turner, and
Kolton?  If not please request them.  I am assuming they have all pled.

Please email me the contact information (telephone or email) of Lt Hornfeck
and NCIS SA Bode.

Also please request permission of the attorneys that represent Jones,
Turner, and Kolton to speak to their clients or provide me with their
information and I will do so.

Do you know the status on Gul Mohamad.  We will of course want him produced
here in the U.S.  We will also want an intelligence records check to be
conducted on him.

See you on the 7th.  Please let me know the building number, courtroom
location and time for the 7th.

Vr,
Haytham