Re: IG Investigation; allegations of officer misconduct; Lt Thrift

Ms. Isaacs:
This is highly unusual. On the one hand you are advising LT Isaacs that he has a right to counsel and to remain silent and on the other you demand that he contact you. LT Thrift has retained me as counsel. ALL contact with him by you must cease immediately. He is alleged to have violated SECNAVINST 5430.57G paragraph 5. He has violated nothing until he is found guilty in a court of law. It is after all the United State and the constitution applies to him. He has already informed you that I represent him and that he does not wish to speak with you. We have also provided the a completed rights advisement form. I respectfully request you stop emailing
my client.

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone