RE: Motions ICO U.S. v. Wuterich

Defense has no objection to your recommendation your honor.

I would like to bring a matter to your attention and offer a suggestion.  I
submitted a witness request to the government to which they promptly
responded.  They denied some of the witnesses we requested.  I have been in
back to back hearings or trials the last 3 weeks.  Accordingly, I was not
able to submit a motion to compel witness production.  Over the next 2-3
weeks I will work with government counsel to provide additional
justification for why the witnesses should be produced.  In the event we
cannot come to a resolution I recommend doing what you have done in the
past: submit the dispute to you for resolution and decision in an 802 that
can be summarized the next time we get on the record. I am confident,
however, that we will reach an agreement on the witnesses.

Vrs,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
WASHINGTON DC׀  SAN DIEGO ׀ DEARBORN
www.puckettfaraj.com
888.970.0005 Toll Free
202.280.1039 Fax
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to
sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading
or making any copy or distribution.