RE: Book Keeping

We can meet as soon as I arrive which should be around 1400 today.  Alternatively we can meet Thursday morning.

From: Marcy Atwood [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 4:30 PM
To: Faraj Haytham
Subject: Book Keeping

H, please bring all receipts with you tomorrow.  Additionally, I'm ready to cut checks for the out-of-pocket expenses each of the partners have to reimburse. Please bring those.  attached is what I have so far for the first quarter of calendar year 2010 for your reimbursables.

Please let me know when you can have a business meeting (day and time) this week so I can prepare information for that meeting.

Thanks, M