Re: SJA & Witnesses

Thanks.
Is there anyway we can move Leamer up? I already met LT Ray. I am about to do the site visit but Clady is not in his office. I think Ray is calling these people but in case she's not we need to request the following investigators: Stout, Hawkins, Montgomery, Johnson and Hicks.

Haytham Faraj
760-521-7934
Sent from my iPhone