RE: 3D Global Solutions v MVM, Case Number 06-0722

Mr. Terry:
Thank you for your email.

Mr. Lewis:
I am in court this week and will not be able to turn my attention to this
matter until the weekend.

Best regards,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
WASHINGTON DC׀  SAN DIEGO ׀ DEARBORN
www.puckettfaraj.com
888.970.0005 Toll Free
202.280.1039 Fax
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is
intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any
use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify
Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to
sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading
or making any copy or distribution.