FW: U.S. v. Hamama; 08-20314

Carolynn,
Here's the transcript.  Please call me today to discuss the way ahead.

-----Original Message-----
From: Suzanne_Jacques@mied.uscourts.gov
[mailto:Suzanne_Jacques@mied.uscourts.gov]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 10:03 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Re: U.S. v. Hamama; 08-20314

Here you go.  Invoice is attached as well.  Please use this invoice for
payment purposes.

If you are not retained, and are CJA, let me know.
(See attached file: 060110_Hamama.pdf)
(See attached file: AO44 Invoice_040.pdf) Suzanne Jacques Court Reporter to
the Honorable Nancy G. Edmunds
Phone: 313.234-5155
http://www.transcriptorders.com