From: Abed Ayoub [mailto:abedayoub@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 3:49 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Disclosures

Haytham,

Attached you will find the disclosure request, along with an additional
document with some of the information.  Most of the material is attached.  I
am working on getting together the rest of the facebook postings -- and any
additional details from those involved with the matter. I will print out a
copy and bring it with me tomorrow.

See you in the morning,

Abed