RE: ADC Ads Jandali

Mary Jo,

Well done on the Request for Admissions.  Would you please review the exhibit I have attached –you also have it in your email- and draft a couple more RFAs based on my notes?  Thank you.

From: MaryJo Provenzano [mailto:maryjo1@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 5:12 PM
To: 'Haytham Faraj'
Subject: ADC Ads Jandali

Haytham:

Please see attached draft Request for Admissions and attachments.  Please note that the last page of the scanned documents is a printout of the only registration I could find for Mr. Jandali on the US Copyright Office’s website.  Please let me know if you think I missed anything.  I deliberately left out any reference to his understanding of the Terms of Service Agreement because I thought he could deny it too easily.

Mary Jo