From: Bobby Litton [mailto:bobbylitton@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 2:25 PM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Contract

Dear Mr. Fatal.

My name is Bobby Litton on camp Pendleton ca. I had talked to you a couple
of months ago about representing my case on child pornography. You had
emailed me a contract and told me to hold on to it until I decided I needed
you. My email deleted the contract so I need another one. The charges have
been finalized so I am ready to hire you to represent me. If you could
resent the contract to bobbylitton@gmail.com it would be much appreciated. I
am looking forward to having you represent me.

Bobby Litton