American Express statement February 1 - Mar 14 2011

Hi Bethany,

I am attaching the American Express statement for February until March 14.  Notice the Wacker expenses.  United over charged on one ticket.  I have Mariam trying to figure it out. I suspect the final amount of expenses is going to be about $4500.  I am also attaching some hotel and rental car receipts.  Give me a call to talk through it if it appears confusing.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

_______________________

WASHINGTON DC METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

DETROIT METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

P.O. Box 1016

Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

313-457-1390 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

--- Begin Message ---
E-ticket receipt & travel itinerary Confirmation number:  QX02ZQ

This e-mail address does not accommodate replies.

Thank you for choosing United. Your E-Ticket® has been issued. Please review and print your itinerary and receipt.
Travel itinerary Confirmation number: QX02ZQ
CHICAGO/OHARE to DETROIT/METRO departing Tuesday, March 15
UNITED  248
Depart:
CHICAGO/OHARE 6:09 PM
Arrive:
TUE 15 MAR
DETROIT/METRO 8:30 PM
Seat(s): 3A
NONSTOP
Equip: 757
Award Miles**: 235
UNITED FIRST
In-Flight services:
Meal:
E-ticket receipt
Confirmation no.: QX02ZQ Issued:  14 MAR 11 Number in party: 1
Name:
FARAJ/HAYTHAM MR
Ticket no.:
0162122041791
Mileage Plus® no.:
01256 216 422
Per passenger Miles Used
Base fare: 149.77 USD
Tax/Fee/Charge: 11.23
10.70

  US
XT (Federal excise taxes)

Total: 171.70   USD

Booking Code: Fare Basis QA0KY
FC 15MAR CHI UA DTT 149.77QA0KY USD149.77END ZPORD XT 3.70ZP 2.50AY 4.50XFORD4.5

Payment information:
AXXXXXXXXXXXX2012 $171.70USD

Airline tickets are non-transferable. The name on your ticket must match the name on your government issued photo I.D. presented at time of check-in. Please present the credit card used for purchase upon check-in.
Passengers traveling on United Airlines (UA) carriers are subject to United's contract of carriage, which is available for download at united.com. The contract of carriage governs matters such as:
Check-in requirements for domestic and international travel, including information about when service may be refused;
Limits on liability for delay, damage or loss of baggage, including fragile or perishable goods;
Claims Restrictions, including time periods within which a passenger must file a claim or bring an action against the UA Carrier;
The UA Carriers' rights and limits on liability for delay or failure to perform service, including schedule changes, rerouting and substitution of alternate air carrier, aircraft or mode of travel;
Rules on overbooking and reconfirmation of reservations; and
Baggage policies, including carry-on allowances and size and weight restrictions for checked bags.
Ticket rules: Ticket validity is based on fare and point of origin. Refundable tickets are valid for one year from date of issue. Nonrefundable tickets are valid as issued and, for travel originating in the U.S., will lose remaining value if changes are not made prior to your originally scheduled departure time on your current ticketed travel dates. Certain fees/changes may also apply. Advance seat assignments are subject to change due to schedule or aircraft changes.
**Award tickets are not eligible for mileage accrual.
International travel: Be sure to bring a copy of your E-ticket receipt to the airport along with your passport and any other required travel documents. International travel information such as State Department advisories and visa information can be found through the united.com Travel Requirements page.
Important travel tips: Please visit the Traveler Guide page at united.com for updated baggage policies, information about online and airport check-in, security screening procedures, flight status, airport maps, information for customers with special needs, in-flight movie schedules and more.
If you would like to view or modify your itinerary, please visit www.united.com where you can also:
access your Mileage Plus® account and view partner information
check flight status
check in for your flight (within 24 hours of departure)
View travel guidelines
and more
To Ensure Mileage Plus Credit

Be sure to include your Mileage Plus number in your reservation and keep your original boarding pass and E-Ticket receipt until all flights are credited.

Add More Legroom

Enjoy up to 5 inches of extra legroom in Economy Plus. Save me a seat

Contact United Customer Relations

To provide comments or file a complaint about United's scheduled flight service, please visit united.com/contactcustomerrelations.

Multiply Your Miles

Award Accelerator®
helps you grow your Mileage Plus account faster and redeem travel rewards sooner.

United carrier passenger notices

© 2011 United Air Lines, Inc