From: Robert_Ranz@ca6.uscourts.gov [mailto:Robert_Ranz@ca6.uscourts.gov]
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2010 10:27 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Re: Hamama fees and expenses submission

Mr. Faraj:

        Attached please find the Excel form for Interim 04 in the Hamama case.  I have also attached the Excel form for the Stage 2 budget, covering trial and sentencing.  When you have a proposed budget filled out, please send it to me for review.  The budget from Stage 1 does not carry over into Stage 2, so you should do a final Interim for stage 1 which takes you to the point of the Stage 2 budget being authorized.
        Also, I noticed on your voucher that you charged several hours for preparing your time and expense sheet.  This is not an allowable charge under CJA.
        Please call if you have any questions or problems.

                                                                                                                Bob

Robert J. Ranz
Sixth Circuit CJA Case Budgeting Attorney
258 Potter Stewart U.S. Courthouse
100 East Fifth Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-3988
Tel: (513) 564-7358
Fax (513) 564-7390
robert_ranz@ca6.uscourts.gov

Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>

<Robert_Ranz@ca6.uscourts.gov>

"'Mariam Chamesseddine'" <mariam@puckettfaraj.com>, "'Atwood Marcelyn'" <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>

11/01/2010 11:38 AM

Hamama fees and expenses submission

Dear Mr. Ranz,
Attached is the 3rd submission in the Hamama case title Interim 03.  This case will be going to trial on January 6, 2011.  Please send me the example budget for preparing a trial budget.

Best,

Haytham Faraj, Esq.
PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC
_______________________
WASHINGTON DC METRO
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
1800 Diagonal Road
Suite 210
Alexandria, VA 22314
703-706-0442 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

DETROIT METRO
The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC
P.O. Box 1016
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127
313-457-1390 Phone
202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.
 [attachment "Faraj Interim 03.xls" deleted by Robert Ranz/CA06/06/USCOURTS]