Mr. Soueid matters

Rasha,

I need you to start working on the following:

1.        I would like the names of 4-5 prominent persons (preferably non-Syrian or Arab unless they have strong reputations in the American community) who would be willing to write statements for Anas stating:

a.       They know him for a certain period of time

b.      Based on their acquaintance with him they can speak about his character

c.       Because they know his character, they do not believe that he poses a flight risk or a danger to anyone

d.      The letters should be address to Honorable Judge Buchanan.  The letters should begin by stating “ My name is_________________.  I reside at_____________________.  I have known Anas/Alex Soueid and his family for __________years.”  After that initial language the writers should describe how they know Anas and the family, the type of interactions they engage in and finally provide an opinion Anas.  Remember that our focus is on demonstrating to the judge that Anas will not flee the country and that he does not pose a risk to anyone.  The writers of the letters should then sign, print their names and date them.  If someone wishes to use letterhead or add information.  It is perfectly OK.

2.       Iman needs to prepare information about the strengths of their connection to the community in the United States.  That means I need information about their kids, their schooling, if they have friends or family here, the role Anas plays in his kids lives, and the

3.       Please bring the boys and the grand uncle to the hearing.  If the neighbor is agreeable to coming, she should come as well.

Call me with any questions that you may have.  See you Monday.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

_______________________

WASHINGTON DC METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

DETROIT METRO

The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC

835 Mason Street

Suite 150-A

Dearborn, MI 48124

313-457-1390 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.