CJA motion for Hassan Aoun

Hi Mariam,

I have attached a motion for a case titled U.S. v. Hamama.  I want you to use that motion as the basis for writing a new one of client “Hassan Aoun.”  I am also attaching the indictment for Hassan Aoun where you will find the necessary information for the motion.  The motion is essentially a request that I will be submitting to the court to pay our legal fees because Mr. Aoun doesn’t have any money.  You need to change the case heading, pay attention to the case number at the top, change the dates and names.  If something seems confusing or doesn’t apply, don’t worry about it.  Just do what you can and I’ll take care of the rest.

I want to alert you to something very important.  We are bound by very strict confidentiality rules.  That means that we can’t EVER talk about our clients.  You can talk about the facts of cases:  for example you can say we have a client accused of murder or bank fraud or assault but you can’t ever say the client’s name or divulge any facts that we learned from the client, whether he/she personally tells us or through documents or other means.  Please be very careful about discussing cases that we are working on.  I prefer that you don’t discuss them  with anyone for now until you and I have a chance to sit down so I can better explain the rules.

If you want to learn more you can go to this link to browse the rules.

http://www.abanet.org/cpr/mrpc/mrpc_toc.html

Specifically, rule 1.6 deals with confidentiality.

Haytham Faraj, Esq.

PUCKETT & FARAJ, PC

_______________________

WASHINGTON DC METRO

1800 Diagonal Road

Suite 210

Alexandria, VA 22314

703-706-0442 Phone

DETROIT METRO

6200 Schaefer Road

Suite 202

Dearborn, MI 48126

313-457-1390 Phone

202-280-1039 Fax

www.puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.