FW: Investigating Officer's Report Article 32 ICO BMCS Craig Smith

Senior Chief,
The report is attached.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Mitchell [mailto:jmitchell@fmgr.com]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 5:15 PM
To: ryan.charles@navy.mil
Cc: Gough, Charles C LT NLSO NC DET, GREAT LAKES; Redmond, Lisa M LTJG RLSO
MW, GREAT LAKES; Scheff, Courtney V LT RLSO MW, GREAT LAKES; Haytham Faraj
Subject: Investigating Officer's Report Article 32 ICO BMCS Craig Smith

LT Charles,
Attached please find the I/O's Report of Investigation ICO Senior Chief
Craig R. Smith.

The original I/O Report and exhibits are being mailed to Commanding Officer,
Recruit Training Command, ATTN LT Charles, 2540 Paul Jones St.
Suite 300 (Bldg 2), Great Lakes, IL 60088-2936.

I do not intend to make new copies of the exhibits for the attorneys who are
cc'd to this email.  It is my understanding that all the exhibits have been
distributed to the attorneys.  If I am mistaken and any of the attorneys
desire copies of the exhibits, please let me know.

If there are any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact
me. Please confirm receipt.

R/,
LCDR J.A. Mitchell