From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 12:32
To: Haytham Faraj; Rowe Maj Carlos O; rowec_atl@yahoo.com
Cc: Grey Capt Nicholas R
Subject: RE: APPOINTING ORDER ICO ROWE

Haytham,  the attached pdf is the only request I've sent to date (see pdf).

We could ask for the witnesses that we were going to for the 32, but at this stage I think it's better if we just ask for good military character witnesses.  See attached word document.

Please edit as needed and/or let me know its good to send out.

Regarding the board members:

Col Kasperski is the MCRD G4.  He has told me after a previous BOI that he puts a lot of stock in officers that man up to their faults and fall on their sword and I've never seen him award an OTH when he's been a member.

LtCol Trapp is in the G3 at MCRD.  He is an 0302 and was a former infantry battalion commander that saw combat in Iraq.  He has a burn scar from an accident as a child, not from combat.  He is firm, but fair.  He was Capt Wacker's mentor/supervisor at MCRD.  He calls things the way they are and is an independent thinker.

LtCol Woods...don't know him.  He is the assistant chief of staff for recruiting.

Christian P. Hur
Captain, USMC
Senior Defense Counsel
Telephone:  (619) 524-8713
Fax:  (619) 524-6784
Address:  Defense Section, Bldg 12, 1st Floor, MCRD, San Diego, CA 92140

This email may contain Attorney Work Product.  Please delete if you received this message in error.