Last Chance, Discount Ends, Federal Credit Card Holders List

Title: Federal Credit Card Holders List On Sale

view as webpage

Time is running out; don't miss this special offer.

Purchase our Federal Credit Card Holders List before February 13, 2010 and we will take $200 off the list price. Call 301 652 9504, EXT. 2 to order.

>> Questions? Contact Me

Federal credit card holders can purchase from you directly, no proposal, no public bid process.

For example, a manager of a federal government field office, can drive down to the local Office Depot and buy equipment and supplies for the office, just like you and me. He doesn't have to put the purchase out for bid, doesn't have to call up two other office supply stores for quotes, etc. He can just find what he wants (order by phone or online) and make the purchase, as long as the total doesn't exceed $3,000. No questions asked.

How can you get in touch with them?

Fedmarket's Federal Credit Card Holders List has contact data for over 68,000 government card holders.

Purchase this list today and save $200- call 301 652 9504, Ext. 2, for more information.

Fedmarket Sales Opportunities Tools

  • Federal Sales Plan Development Wizard
  • FedBuying Intelligence
  • U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Directory
  • Military Buyers
  • Executive Managers and Key Decision Makers
  • Federal Official Buyers
  • Email List of Federal, State and Local Official Buyers
  • Industry Specific End User Contact Data
  • Selling to the Department of Defense Roadmap
  • Information Technology Directory
  • Home | About | Articles | Products | Services | Seminars | Site Map | Contact

    For inquiries call (888) 661-4094, EXT. 2 or send an email to sales@thefederalmarketplace.com.

    Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. It is our policy never to send unwanted email messages. You were sent this message because you previously registered at fedmarket.com or expressed an interest in receiving information on public sector business opportunities. If you wish to be removed from this email list, please send your request and a copy of the original email to P.O. Box 6639, Ketchum, ID 83340 or for immediate removal follow this link:
    http://www.fedmarket.com/remove/remove.php?remEmail=marcy@puckettfaraj.com