From Vince D'Onofrio and other University of Oregon group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsFebruary 10, 2010
University of Oregon

New: 2 discussions | 2 news articles | 1 Job

Discussions (2)

WARNING: 7 Things You Must Change on Your Resume Add a comment »

Started by Kevin Cormac, Contributor at New Grad Life

U$E YOUR $PORT$ CONNECTION$ Add a comment »

Started by Michael Ayre, Experienced HR professional and Crons GM

Latest News

January's Top 10 Innovation Posts Add a comment »

Blogging Innovation | February 8, 2010

The ten most-read posts on Blogging Innovation in January 2010.…

Increase your Efficiency with Keyboard Shortcuts Add a comment »

www.CEOSystems.net | February 9, 2010

The best time management tips are the ones that allow us to improve our efficiency in the tasks that we do regularly. As executives, we spend an enormous amount of time on our computers. Most of us have the basics down for using our computer programs, b...…

Job Discussions (1)

Technical Recruiter Add a comment »

Posted by Vince D'Onofrio, Technical Recruiter at TEKsystems

Find the best talent on LinkedIn

  • Reach over 55 million top professionals
  • Be alerted to good matches automatically
  • Receive on average 30 applicants
Get Started »

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.