Google Alert - Law Firm of Puckett and Faraj

Google Blogs Alert for: Law Firm of Puckett and Faraj

Netizen News Brief: Another bogus prosecution of our soldiers nixed
By STAFF:
The military has canceled the deposition of an alleged terrorist mastermind who claimed that he was assaulted by the military following his capture last year. The law firm Puckett and Faraj, representing Navy SEAL Matthew McCabe, ...
Netizen News Brief - http://netizennewsbrief.blogspot.com/

Google Web Alert for: Law Firm of Puckett and Faraj

GunBroker.com Message Forums
The law firm Puckett and Faraj, representing Navy SEAL Matthew McCabe, made the announcement on Sunday. [red]FULL ARTICLE HERE[/red] ...
Lucianne.com News Forum - Thread
The law firm Puckett and Faraj, representing Navy SEAL Matthew McCabe, made the announcement on Sunday. Comments: We have to stop our military from being ...
Military cancels detainee interview in Navy SEAL case
The law firm Puckett and Faraj, representing Navy SEAL Matthew McCabe, made the announcement on... Full Article at The US Report ...
Another bogus prosecution of our soldiers nixed « New Media Blog
The law firm Puckett and Faraj, representing Navy SEAL Matthew McCabe, made the announcement on Sunday. Tags: Breaking News, Current Events, Lucianne ...

 This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.