Re: Eric & Ellen

Marcy:

Did some research and asked an HR friend about the possible conflict of interest if working on a project like the one we discussed. The consensus: that it probably is a conflict. The documents I saw talked about competing businesses (i.e., higher education institution), so I'm not sure this particular focus would be a good idea for me. However, I know there's a lot more out there, so maybe we can talk again when another opportunity comes around.

... Eric