Fwd: Can you please consider helping the Women's Airforce Service Pilots (WASP) for their travel for 10 Mar to DC - TAX Deductable donation!

Marcy - Did we know about this?   I know I don't always read my WMA stuff, but I really think I'd have noticed a call for donations to the WASP!

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Lynch, Mike J CIV DoDEA" <Mike.Lynch@hq.dodea.edu>
Date: February 11, 2010 7:15:14 PM EST
Subject: Fw: Can you please consider helping the Women's Airforce Service Pilots (WASP) for their travel for 10 Mar to DC - TAX Deductable donation!

From: Colleen Toussaint <cg2saint@gmail.com>
To: DICK CONAWAY <dickcatdc@gmail.com>
Sent: Thu Feb 11 12:30:17 2010

Dear PPIers,

We were honored to have Mrs Elaine Harmon as last month's guest and to listen to her fascinating stories.  The WASPs are now faced with a big challenge to raise enough funds to ensure they can all travel to DC to receive their Congressional Gold medal. Many WASP do not have the funds to get to DC to receive their medal. The WASP are now in their late 80s and early 90s and many are on limited incomes.

Our hats off to MOAA for their strong support of this event!

Any help you can give, or know people who can help, please share the below info. With much appreciation!  Colleen Toussaint

 Please see www.flygirls.org

Anne E. McGee