FW: Shane Coyer Chapter Case

From: Shane Colyer [mailto:colyer4us@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 10:30 AM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Shane Colyer Chapter Case

Mr. Faraj

In the attached files are counseling for my summary court-martial and not saluting the LT. My ERB is not updated I need to get that done I think the only thing wrong with it is my tour to Iraq is not on it. I was flagged so i didn't get any of my awards for this tour. The papers for my first article 15 (Field grade)that i received for having my cell phone are with the company. So I dint have them. I also don't have my papers saying that i sent 30 days in Kuwait jail and lost 1/3 of a month paycheck. That's all with my company. If you need to look inside my AKO please feel free to my user name is shane.m.colyer and the password is DCmarch19!! That should give you any information that you are looking for. Please take a look at everything and if you feel that you can have a good shot at me staying in the Army or me getting an Honorable discharge please let me know and we will go from there. My chain of command has not read me yet but i was told that they will next week around Wednesday or so and as you know after that we have seven days until the day of my hearing. If you need anything else please let me know. I will will be sending you one more email with a few more attachments. Thank you very much for your time and please travel safe.