FW: Discount Office Items Order #378193-091223.

Document frames receipts

From: Discount Office Items [mailto:sales@discountofficeitems.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 3:10 PM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: Discount Office Items Order #378193-091223.

To ensure email delivery, please add
sales@DiscountOfficeItems.com to your address book.

Thank you for your recent order from Discount Office Items.

Your order number is 378193-091223.

We feature over 40,000 items for your business or home office needs. We are very pleased you chose Discount Office Items for your latest order. Some of the benefits that come with being a customer are:

  Low prices on a large selection of office supplies, furniture, ink, school supplies and more.

  Fast and free shipping on orders over $75.00.

  Easy and powerful search tools makes finding what you need easy.

  Excellent customer service as rated by Shopping.com, Pricegrabber, and Nextag.

Your most recent order information is below. You may access your account anytime to get more information about your order, to print an invoice for your records, to easily re-order or review your order history and obtain tracking information. If you requested order updates we will send those as soon as your order is shipped. Thank you again for your order.

Product

Qty

Price

Burnes Document Frame(DAXN15786ST)

7

$83.86

SubTotal:

$83.86

Free shipping for orders over $75:

FREE

Total:

$83.86

Delivery Address

Billing Address

Haytham Faraj
5626 Camboure rd.
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

Haytham Faraj
5626 Camboure rd.
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

Please review your order to confirm that everything is correct. Once your order has been processed and prepared for shipping, it cannot be modified or canceled. You may see the status of your order any time by visiting your account history. To modify or cancel your order before it is processed, please contact us.

Discount Office Items Express Reorder Widget

This email was sent by Discount Office Items. To learn more about how we protect your privacy and confidential information, please read our privacy policy.

 2009 Discount Office Items, 302 Industrial Drive Columbus, WI 53925. All Rights Reserved.