From Kevin Cormac and other University of Oregon group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsFebruary 17, 2010
University of Oregon

New: 5 discussions | 3 news articles

Discussions (5)

6 Words That Kill Your Resume Add a comment »

Started by Kevin Cormac, Contributor at New Grad Life

Latin America Add a comment »

Started by Tomas Higbey, Latin American Marketing Director, Netpia

One-day API/SDK writing course in Seattle, March 26 Add a comment »

Started by Cheryl Landes, Technical, Marketing, and Travel Writer

Rebooting After Job Loss workshop, April 21, King of Prussia, PA Add a comment »

Started by Cheryl Landes, Technical, Marketing, and Travel Writer

Follow information about Marketing and Advertising here at the UO on our FB and web pages! FInd us at UO Marketing and Brand Mangement or www.uomarketing.com Add a comment »

Started by Susan Thelen, Director of Advertising, University of Oregon

Latest News

Innovation Perspectives - Trendspotting Trifecta Add a comment »

Blogging Innovation | February 16, 2010

I believe this question should really be broken up because there are three VERY different (and incredibly important) pursuits intermingled here: 1.Trend spotting 2.Putting emerging behaviors into context for a business 3.Putting emerging needs into...…

Aligning Social Media, Marketing and PR Add a comment »

Blogging Innovation | February 16, 2010

Earlier this week Dan and I talked how marketing and PR teams have traditionally worked together (or not), and how those relationships are evolving now - especially with the maturation of social media as a cross-functional tool set. Excerpts from our co...…

Seven Time Saving Tips Add a comment »

www.CEOSystems.net | February 16, 2010

Our time is valuable. It is important to be efficient when working through the recurring tasks that need to be completed each day. By implementing these simple time saving tips, you can save yourself precious minutes and create a more productive year.…

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.