A website comment from Joseph Mallek

a form has been submitted on February 17, 2010, via: /contact-us/ [IP 198.190.212.45]

Your NameJoseph Mallek
Emailjmallek01@bellarmine.edu
Contact number502-541-0439
MessageHello my name is Joseph Mallek and I recently took the ASVAB and physical for entrance in the United States Marines. I passed everything, scoring an 87 on the ASVAB and having no problem with the physical. I am a college student at Bellarmine University in Louisville, Kentucky majoring in Political Science. It is my goal to get into the armed forces and become an officer to meet the later goals I have set for myself in life. While I am a student at Bellarmine, with a 3.19 GPA, I am also a track and cross country athlete here as well as a freshman.
At the end of MEPS I was sworn in and everything seemed fine a few days later I learned I failed my drug test. The reason I failed was not because of the use of illegal drugs but because I take the medicine adderall. I realize that the military has a policy against ADHD medication when the physical came around I made the commitment to sacrifice taking the medicine so I could get into the Marines.
I am reaching out to your law firm to find a way so that I could get into the Marines and reach my goal of becoming an officer when I graduate from college. I would appreciate any advice you have at all in this area.

Thank You and I look forward to hearing from you,

Joseph Mallek