[Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC] Please moderate: "General Says Courts Martial of SEALs Will Continue"

A new comment on the post #1011 "General Says Courts Martial of SEALs Will Continue" is waiting for your approval
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2010/01/general-says-courts-martial-of-seals-will-continue/

Author : John E Brown (IP: 209.183.51.129 , 209-183-051-129.mobile.mymmode.com)
E-mail : BrownJE@weatherford.com
URL    :
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=209.183.51.129
Comment:
These men did their duty.  He was an enemy combatant, and is lucky to be alive.  How far have we fallen as a nation that this kind of thing can happen....and what is wrong with the General Officers that they do not stop it....have they become that political and out of touch with what it means to be a ground combatant in war?  What would have been done to Patton and his Men or the Men of the 101st/82nd from WWII if they served today?  Heaven forbid we try and win a conflict.  God Bless those SEALs, and God Save our Country.

Approve it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=mac&c=2865
Delete it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&c=2865
Spam it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=cdc&dt=spam&c=2865
Currently 32 comments are waiting for approval. Please visit the moderation panel:
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?comment_status=moderated