Loudoun SBDC - Free Social Media Counseling and Updates

Staying Connected...
To Make Entrepreneurship a Reality
February 19, 2009

Upcoming Seminars

Tuesday, Feb 23
8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
(Check-In at 8 AM)
Ida Lee Recreation Center, Leesburg
FREE SEMINAR
Outstanding Customer Service Increases Your Bottom Line
Learn about "The Culture of Outstanding Customer Service & Success."  This program is sponsored by Loudoun Places, Journey Through Hallowed Ground Partnership, and Salamander Hospitality in addition to Loudoun SBDC.

Thursday, Feb 25
Does your business have a limited budget for marketing?  If so, you need to know how to make the most of it.  Learn how to create a message which catches and then sells and construct a simple, annual marketing plan.

SAVE THE DATE:

Tuesday, MAR 23
11 AM to 1:30 PM
Comfort Suites, Leesburg
FREE SEMINAR
We are putting together a free seminar/get-together for home-based businesses.  We want to hear from YOU what you need from Loudoun SBDC as training topics -- online collaborative tools, social media, managing your finances, virtual assistant services, using skype, how to hire your first employee, or whatever!  Details will be forthcoming -- but we ask that you Save This Date!

SAVE THE DATE:

Thursday, Apr 29
ALL DAY LONG
GWU - VA Campus, Ashburn
Building Business Together:   How to Win in 2010!
On-line registration and details coming soon for our third annual  entrepreneurial extravaganza

Click on the calendar or go to our home page
to register or get details on upcoming events.

Business Tip

Follow Loudoun SBDC on Twitter and Fan us on FaceBook.

And Loudoun SBDC counseling clients should call to schedule your free social media counseling session!

Join Our List
Join Our Mailing List
CONTACT US
The Loudoun Small Business Development Center

Phone: 703/430-7222
Fax: 703/430-7258
Email: sbdc@loudounsbdc.org
Visit us on the web.

SBDC Logo

21145 Whitfield Pl., Suite 104
Sterling, VA  20165
703-430-7222
www.loudounsbdc.org

SBDC Happenings

Free Social Media Counseling

We invite those who live in or have a business in Loudoun County to schedule a counseling session on how to take advantage of social media to grow YOUR business.  Talk with our social media expert on how best to use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and the other emerging platforms.   As with all our counseling, there is no cost for these  sessions.

Follow "LoudounSBDC" on Twitter and Fan us on FaceBook.  Details on our website!

Seminars:

We are partnering with several local organizations to host a free seminar on Tuesday, Feb 23rd:  Outstanding Customer Service Increases Your Bottom Line.  There are 70+ people registered -- and we only have room for 100.   Details in the side bar and at our website.

Thursday, Feb 25:  Creating a Plan to Make the Most of Your Marketing Dollars.  You need to market now more than ever -- but you must do it in a smart way.  Learn how at this seminar.

Save the Date:  A Home Run for Home-Based Businesses!   Loudoun SBDC wants to know what is on the mind of our home-based business owners.  Join us for this free seminar/get together -- let us know what YOU need from us!!   Details in the side bar.

 Business Plan Competition 2010

We will hold our second annual Business Plan Competition this year!  Details are being formulated now -- but you can be ready by making sure you have your business plan in shape. Please call for free business plan counseling.

Building Business Together:  How to Win in 2010!

SAVE THE DATE!  We will hold our 3rd annual event on April 29 at GWU-VA Campus.  Stay tuned for details and online registration.

       VOLUNTEERS:  WE NEED YOU!

Our event relies heavily on volunteers.  This year we need the following volunteers:

  • Seminar Monitors
  • Bag/Badge Stuffers
  • Event Load-In
  • Silent Auction Organization
  • Registration
  • General Volunteers

Please call or e-mail us if you can help out!  You help Loudoun SBDC make a difference through your volunteerism.

Sincerely,

Robin Suomi, MBA
Executive Director

SBA-VSBA togetherThe Loudoun SBDC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.  All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed by the authors of this flyer and by seminar co-sponsor(s) or participants are theirs and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.   Additional Loudoun SBDC funding sources include George Mason University-Mason Enterprise Center at the School of Public Policy, the County of Loudoun, Loudoun County Industrial Development Authority and Town of Leesburg.  All SBDC programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to marcy@puckettfaraj.com by sbdc@loudounsbdc.org.
Loudoun County Small Bus. Development | Whitfield Place | Sterling | VA | 20165