FedBuying Intelligence Tells You Who Bought What

Title: FedBuying Intelligence Tells You Who Bought What

view as webpage

FedBuying Intelligence Tells You Who Bought What

Does your sales force keep coming back to you empty-handed and whining that the federal bureaucracy is impenetrable, that it's impossible to find somebody--anybody--in the government who buys your products or services?

FedBuying Intelligence will stop that conversation dead in its tracks. The database contains five years of public bid data, including who bought what and for how much. More importantly, it contains government buyer contact information: name, address, phone number, email, agency, and recent contract awards.

Now is the perfect time to invest in your government sales program as stimulus spending makes the market red hot.

Want to check it out? Visit our FedBuying Intelligence demo, use whatever search criteria work for you, and view the results.

To learn more about FedBuying Intelligence, visit Fedmarket, or call 301 652 9504, press 2.

Questions? Contact Me

Should We Enter the Federal Market?
You don't need a three-piece suit and a Wall Street address to sell to the feds--you need a plan. Fedmarket outlines the questions you need to consider and the steps that you need to take to determine whether the federal marketplace is an arena you want to enter. Download a complimentary copy of our white paper Should We Enter the Federal Market?

Explore Our Federal Sales Courses

  • Federal Sales Training Seminars
  • Federal Sales Training Webinars
  • Contracting Seminars
  • View our complete list of GSA Schedule, Proposal Writing, and Federal Sales Products and Services
  • Home | About | Articles | Products | Services | Seminars | Site Map | Contact

    For inquiries, call 301 652 9504; press 2.

    Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. It is our policy never to send unwanted email messages. You were sent this message because you previously registered at fedmarket.com or expressed an interest in receiving information on public sector business opportunities. If you wish to be removed from this email list, please send your request and a copy of the original email to P.O. Box 6639, Ketchum, ID 83340 or for immediate removal follow this link:
    http://www.fedmarket.com/remove/remove.php?remEmail=marcy@puckettfaraj.com