RE: A website comment from Ron Gardner, MD

Marcy,

Thanks. I certainly will.

Also,

Trying to arrange a meeting between my team and the AWG at Meade during the week of the 22nd.  I’ll keep you posted.  Maybe we can link up and make some introductions while we are in town.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Roger T. Hill

Sensors and Electromagnetic Applications Laboratory

Georgia Tech Research Institute

roger.hill@gtri.gatech.edu

(office) 404.407.7012