From: Marcelyn Atwood [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 10:31 AM
To: Stover, Ella L [CH-REL]
Cc: Puckett Neal; Sherbno, John B [CH-REL]
Subject: Update on Puckett Atwood Closing???

Ella, How are we doing?

The Carlyle Towers Condo Management should have faxed (by Yesterday) the 1) Survey; 2) the budget for the last two years; and the 3) copy of the Condo Master Insurance.  Did you receive these things?

The Appraiser was here last Saturday (again), and said the appraisal should have been done by Monday this week.  Did you get it?  Can I have a copy?

You should have been able to pull the current "HO-6 Walls In" insurance we have on the condo from our current CitiMortgage loan.  If not, please tell me so I can ask USAA to send you another copy.

Subordination Lien from United Bank.  I need the following from you ASAP to get this done.  Are you handling this or am I? If I am responsible, please send immediately:
1. Copy of the 1003
2. Copy of the 1008
3. Copy of the Appraisal
4. Copy of the Title Commitment

United Bank takes 5 business days for a subordination lien.  I suggest this needs to be into them by tomorrow so you can have the subordination lien paperwork by next Thursday (4Mar) so a closing can be accomplished before the 15th March deadline.

Thank You,
Marcy Atwood
202-340-0070