Quit Delaying and Finish Your GSA Proposal

Title: Quit Delaying and Finish Your GSA Proposal

view as webpage

Tired of starting and stopping the GSA Schedule proposal writing process, but don't have the time, the money, or the staff to spare for traveling to an out of town event?
Learn more about Fedmarket's convenient, customized Virtual GSA Proposal Preparation eLab; call 301 652 9504, press 2.

Fedmarket has the answer to your problem: The Virtual GSA eLab. It incorporates all of the functions of our 3-day eLab, which sequesters your proposal writers and works hand in hand with them to get the Schedule proposal written. The Virtual eLab does the same thing, but over the course of two weeks and in your own office.

Our GSA consultants collaborate with your contract management and finance teams and your proposal manager to nail down the pricing, identify the raft of paperwork needed to complete a submission, and review the proposal.

By signing up for the Virtual eLab, you will not incur travel costs, you will not lose valuable staff hours, and you will, finally, get your Schedule proposal finished. Sign up now.

More about the Virtual GSA eLab
Service Options and Pricing
Our Software
More Details on the Collaborative Process

Questions? Contact Me

Closing a Federal Sale
Making a sale in the commercial sector can be difficult, but closing a sale usually isn't. If only that were so with sales to the federal government. Making a sale takes all the wooing and bargaining that takes place in the commercial market. Closing the sale--actually executing a contract--is much much more complicated. Learn the ins and outs of selling to the feds in our complimentary white paper Closing a Federal Sale.

GSA Schedule Products
GSA Wizard Proposal Preparation Software
A collection of all solicitation documents complete with additional instructions that guide you through your efforts to prepare the proposal on your own. Comes with one hour of GSA consulting.
GSA Schedule Contract Management Wizard
A proprietary software product that helps companies in managing a GSA schedule contract after award. The wizard software assists companies in eliminating audit risks and monetary claw backs from violations of a GSA schedule contract Price Reduction Clause.
Small Business Subcontracting Plan Wizard
Model and template format to make preparation of a Small Business Subcontracting Plan easy and efficient.
GSA Proposal Templates
Include text for use in Corporate Experience, Project Experience, Quality Control, and Marketing Plan sections.

Other ways we can help you complete your GSA Schedule proposal
GSA Proposal Preparation eLab
Full Service GSA Proposal Preparation
GSA Proposal Preparation Assistance

View all Fedmarket GSA Schedule Services and Products

Home | About | Articles | Products | Services | Seminars | Site Map | Contact

For inquiries, call 301 652 9504; press 2.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. It is our policy never to send unwanted email messages. You were sent this message because you previously registered at fedmarket.com or expressed an interest in receiving information on public sector business opportunities. If you wish to be removed from this email list, please send your request and a copy of the original email to P.O. Box 6639, Ketchum, ID 83340 or for immediate removal follow this link:
http://www.fedmarket.com/remove/remove.php?remEmail=marcy@puckettfaraj.com