Arlington Zonta 2010 Wine Seminar - Saturday April 17th at WIMSA

Hello!   We're holding our 6th annual Zonta Wine Tasting and Seminar at WIMSA again this year, on Saturday April 17th.  We are back to afternoon hours - start time is going to be 3:30 this year.  We expect this to run to 6pm.  Same price as last year - $50 per person.

The event benefits both Women in Military Service to America (WIMSA) and Zonta, which supports both local Arlington institutions such as the domestic violence shelter and Zonta International projects such as anti-violence projects in Latin America and improved neonatal care in West Africa.  All these organizations do terrific work and need help!

WIMSA is located just inside Arlington Cemetry at the “t” intersection.  Metro is an excellent option for transportation, and there is also the Arlington Cemetery Parking Garage for those who will be driving.

 If you have joined us before, you know that it's more than just a wine tasting - it is a seminar on food and wine, so it will be a seated event and we’ll go through the wines one at a time.  We have 11 wines and terrific food paired with each wine.   Most folks don't have much need for dinner that night.

There will be many silent auction gift baskets, with themes running from wine to chocolate, coffee, you get the picture!  Oh, and our friends at Schneider’s of Capitol Hills always come through with an unbelievable old rare wine to bid on as well. And, I forgot to mention that you can purchase wines this night, too.

Tickets are payable in advance, so that we can be sure to have enough food for all those in attendance.   Please let me know if you can join us and then we can work out how to handle the ticket payment and getting your ticket to you.

Hope to see you there!

Anne E. McGee