From: "Connie Reeves" <pbwritr@msn.com>
Date: March 1, 2010 2:21:22 PM EST
To: "'Claudia'" <claudia.mcknight@yahoo.com>, "Connie Reeves" <pbwritr@msn.com>, "Albert Lewis" <Azlewis@iblf.com>
Cc: "'WMA Data Center'" <wma.data.center@gmail.com>, <BCAPRANO@lmi.org>, <chnooker@aol.com>, <LisLund@aol.com>, <puckwood@comcast.net>, <PegCarnahan@cs.com>, <cul.vin271.trl@comcast.net>, <napuckett@comcast.net>, <shootingstaraero@att.net>, <barbgarwood@msn.com>, <tracy.barkhimer@navy.mil>, <mcgee.anne@verizon.net>, <lindamaloney@mymomflies.com>, <minervacen@aol.com>, <foolassa@comcast.net>, "'Lauren Billings'" <laurenbillings@prepaidlegal.com>, "'Laura Mason'" <lem1005@msn.com>, "'Jules Wingard'" <ecwingard@mac.com>, "'Jennifer L Henderson'" <Jennifer.L.Henderson2@boeing.com>, "'Jennifer Peeples'" <jpeeples@austin.rr.com>, "'Kate Barry'" <kate.a.barry@gmail.com>, <bvaruska@cfl.rr.com>, <Nicole.Malachowski@pentagon.af.mil>, "'lucy young'" <lucyyoung@verizon.net>, "'Jen Nothelfer'" <nothelferj@aol.com>, "'Beckman, Patricia L'" <patricia.l.beckman@boeing.com>, <PR@womensmemorial.org>, <Nancy@wingsacrossamerica.org>, <fifif15e@hotmail.com>, <dianadavis@prodigy.net>, <lkmctague@yahoo.com>, <dabartz19@yahoo.com>, <barbarabell20687@peoplepc.com>, <Dadoyt@aol.com>, <dislok8@hotmai.com>, <kara.sandifur@afncr.af.mill>, "Terry VandenDolder" <teresv@erols.com>
Subject: Send your chauffeuring information to me

Okay, I think this is straight now.  I've heard from Kara, and she is helping to provide Roxi (I'll learn who this is) with names of Andrews AFB personnel who can serve as military.  Although Kara has offered her chauffeuring services, she has no information about transportation needs nor has she been collecting names of possible drivers.

So, first of all, Chig, I'm still your "airport person," and feel free to send me whatever information you have.

I have offers from Lucy Young, Terry VandenDolder, Wendy Cooper, and Kara to chauffeur around, as well as myself.

As we go along, anyone else who's available for March 8 or 9 before the ceremony, or March 10 the day of the ceremony, or even days after the ceremony, please let me know:
1.  which dates
2.  what times
3.  size of car (number of passengers, luggage limitations)
4.  any geographic limitations
5.  any other info you think I should know

I know Trish is trying to arrange transportation for March 11, and I can help arrange it although I won't be available for it.

We may not have a good handle on who all needs a ride until close to the beginning of next week, but as soon as we do, I'll let you drivers know.

Take care,

Connie