A website comment from Alexandra Jeffries

a form has been submitted on March 1, 2010, via: /contact-us/ [IP 70.63.86.14]

Your NameAlexandra Jeffries
Emailsquaresquare@live.com
Contact numbernone
MessageHello. My name is Alexandra Jeffries. I once served in the US Army in the year 1995 November thru 1997 November. I did recieve an honorable discharge/was diagnosed with Chapter 13 Personality Disorder. The US military record which was not more than the phrase "we gamble for" did remain virtuous to my existence with reference to my Christian dreams for the duration of the past long years. I am thankful for the enlistment in terms of Christian dreams that come from God to life in America. I did reach out to the US Army in the year 2008 via emails to several places. The US Army Surgeon General/Inspector General/MEPS Raleigh NC(2 emails), Fort Belvoir recently(US Military Homepage/statement in inbox of my hotmail.com account), and a few others places. I did lose nearly all of my US military pay for odd reasons in 1995-1997. I have not tried to become odd to those reasons in the last ever so many years. I basically did not leave the barracks but on weekends in Fayetteville. I submitted the bank statements that I got in 2005 after a hard road to the Detective Sotoero of Wilmington Police Department. Sure I still think I can get a refund. Then hand of a woman wants the truth to survive with in many ways. I underwent alot of trauma as a woman typical of working and paying bills in the new town I selected to live in Charlotte NC. in 1997-2002. I have my proof somewhat. Next was Raleigh I cannot "break up with" for some even reason. I am not sure of. I had also sent an email to the Senator in 2008 supporting the former President Bush. These are very famous people. I am considered infamous along with the personality as help. I only meant well. I did not wish to recieve a response past the initial plan I made in my head to wish the best over the worst. I am not one to try to offend others especially who defeats the purpose of the real offensiveness of enemy like our nations Presidents. Unfortunately it was a real war the other way around. Supposedly the cry for help was basically the outcome of events. I do respect all the US Army I served with. It could have been a real bloody tear upon the wish of God in my lifetime there also. In my life time here I believe where life meets death this happens from God almighty. If something which does not coincide with my simple innocent working life will disrupt the Peace which I believe is necessary then I will leave matters up to God. This is also why I signed many counseling forms which discriminated against me as a Greek female soldier in the US Army. I could not overthrow the harm then with my peace within. It was their way of trying to solve the harm that was forming in the company at Fort Bragg. Then, Alpha 3rd POB 4th POG. I did have my copies in my apartments in Charlotte NC carefully arranged. I have no records now but a copy of the DD214. The Military had never sided with me over my way of thinking. Early on I was alot more apt to gain in real life education. I instead worked and paid out in effort. My GI Bill was somewhat a case of its own. I did lose the remaining amount of $$$$. I had paid the tuition fees on my own 2-3 times. Once withdrawing from Central Piedmont after 1 1/2 months in Graphic Arts. People threatening to arrest me there for fun and games halfway making me a stiff. Next it was extended study at Liberty University 2-3 classes. This was a 4 month period with videos and several books I bought with Aspire Visa. Last it was the real gang fight of Wake Tech I have survived no wake up from the dream of how famous I became. They even tried to arrest me falsely there also. Sending a Cerified letter via the US Post office that scared me into quitting my job at Walmart. I left the state of North Carolina a few months later and drove to Virginia overnight for a hard experience. I did come back to normal in the years to come. Just like when an airplane is in the air we feel abnormal if a passenger. Once we land we are so thankful. This is somewhat how it is the same as a danger as homeless. Safety is safety. Being saved by God is the ultimate safety. Somewhere on the inside everyone has this desire from God. I believe the US Army is made of this seed of faith. It was not a crime that totally I paid out of my pocket around $4,000.00 to use the GI Bill maybe including the original $1,200.00 upon enlisting in every way. Attorney Duncan was my US Bankruptcy attorney in Charlotte in 2001. I sent emails to the Charlotte Mecklenburgh courth house, Winston Salem Court house. Wrighsville Beach Police/Carolina Beach Police chief/ Winston Salem Police Chief. I was trying to deinvolve myself with the foul play a few people kept trying my life with from the year 1988. It is a dead hope now. I simply thought a few of the no gooders were around the apartment in the year 2008 threatening me. I have not known any people against me by US Law in 18 years. I have been with my near ones and by myself. I was trying to protect the vital nature of peace from crime. I was denied College Loan Repayment of nearly $5,000.00 in 1994-95 by Sgt. Frazier. My last forms which I kept everything record wise for 20 years were left in the automobile of my Nissan Sentra at the Maymont Park VA. I do not know who ended up with the rest of my "life" so to speak when it comes to the assets I had remaining. Regretfully, I did not know one is robbed of how else to obtain through your own efforts with strange repurcussions from the "outside" life of the Military social scene. I knew no one in the US Military but on duty. I was always in my barraks intelligently preparing for the next day. I had been discriminated by people in a small town when I was upcoming young adult. It is a long story but my heart went along ways to only tell the truth. I had sent a handwritten letter to the Patriarch of Jerusalem with a photo of me next to a valuable Holy Oil painting from 1991 in the year 2008. I was trying to tell the Patriarch that there was the "outside" asking questions as if I was keeping the answer inside. No one wrote back although the letter had 2 foreign stamps on it and was dropped at the US Post office on Oleander Drive in September 2008. I had also sent a hand written note to the Wilmington Police Department Chief, Ralph Evangelous. I had met one time in passing. I taped a piece of a Police Petition from the year 1994 that I had signed with a police officer on the property of the Wilmington Police Department downtown Wilmington NC on that nice day. I was going to petition against Homosexuality at my young age then. I had a 2 purple Tshirts made at a cost of $85.00 from Kat screening that month. I brought one of the Tshirts which read like the other one to an old Greek Priest at his learning school. I handed him the Wilmington Petition and the Purple Tshirt and said goodbye. I never inquired wrongfully about the Greek Orthodox Priest or his family before this or after. I had mentioned in the letter mailed to Chief Evangelous in 2008 September that a meeting could be arranged with the Patriarch. The reason I place the top portion of the petition I had found in my box 14 years later on the note to Ralph Evangelous was to tell him the need I was not capable of answering where God can. The Tshirt read "Homosexuals its Time to Respect the Laws of Nature." I had read a very old book somewhat in the year 1989 on my own accord written by a famous Greek author. It was downtown Cape Fear Community College when I took several courses. The book was Ptolemy's Laws of Physics. It clearly stated as several hundred years old about the Laws of Nature in a microbiological way and MORE. It was not about a hit or miss from a strange Vietnam Veteran that had a run in with me in 1991 one night. I left not to be his friend ever. I had good intentions to the US Army, education, and the Greek Orthodox Christianity primarly. The Special Forces Green Beret David Lynn Buchman has never known me. He may or may not have liked me for the good. I did not like him for the bad. I never asked past his wrongs to know him. He never asked past my rights to know me. If there was unnecessary talk it was not on my behalf. The Special Forces Vietnam Veteran was social I was not. I hope the best for everyone but if you asked me in some ways the worst happened. I think the Greek Orthodox Priest Spirakis that recieved the petition by hand from me may have equated me with David Lynn Buchman where he also taught at the Cape Fear Community College in that year also. I did have the proper respect for people but somethings went wrong socially in Wilmington NC on and off the last few years. It was not me. I am still antisocial for the better. What I am getting at here is there has been toying around with the way of thinking with possibly some military/veteran or even religious people. My mind has picked up on it constantly. Why I am not picked up and body slammed as the treatment feels like is beyond me. Supposedly I was trying to do this intellectually with my own rights and property after surviving grand theft auto, credit loss, pay set ups/frames beyond the "imagination" (talk is in Arizona of Apache Tribunal San Carlos Tribe) etc. However, I did suggest to the US Army Corps of Engineers in an email to develop a Defense led engineered signal on airplane doors which guard pilots reading the word STOP. No one did write back. If this is implemented I would like to be thanked. STOP and thankyou actually began civilizations laws. If no one stopped then we would not have become civilized. If no one thanked then we would have never had our religion. It is pure and simple. I depend on my own courage as well as an innocent person. I like my life in America. A hard working US Army does stop upon command. A grateful country does thank God. This is greatness to me where I am included in the real live action. I know not to send any more emails about the US Army anywhere. I had submitted all of them to FBI Wilmington NC last year. I have no home computer but have used the New Hanover County Library computer the last 6 months. I am sorry for the tragedy that happened with US Army soldiers as I witnessed the World News concerning Fort Hood. I am from Wilmington. It is good that the soldier from Carolina Beach did brave acts. I have not been to Carolina Beach but maybe twice in 25 years. What to believe is the question. When people say "to be or not to be that is the question ." What this means to me is if you have to see to it for the better in your own life as a good cause then do. This information is provide by me to the current US Military law firm for evidence on behalf of Peace in life's processes. I do not play society versus military unless it is already published. The hard times versus the good times are a different subject. The US Army should not in all its glory ever defend the person in my past solely responsible for degrading me as a personas before US Military service. The reason is I do not degrade Peace it is against my religion. There is a part of my life which is Jesus Christ's love. I have been challenged to ignore my love of this as it seems to my own life. In terms of being accepted, treated fairly to where it pays off at employers/ etc. The problem is the issue surmounted years ago in a very harmful way between a few people. I was not like or clarified as innocent . I regard my rights as innocent. It is many years later. I do not regard degrading Peace innocent. This is what the terrorist want to do against life. This is all I had tried to do with the Computerized emails versus the brain in my head. Sincerely, Alexandra Jeffries US Army Veteran 2 years
The word Peace also means live forever.