Re: TAKE CARE TODAY!!!!

Thanks! I got home late last night, and Jay just arrived in DC a little while ago. I must admit that it was quite the 5:30 wake up call to Lindsey asking what she needed to do to prepare for a tsunami! I'm not sure how many minutes we talked before it registered that I was on a different island!!!

If you're ever on Maui, I highly recommend the Makena Beach Golf Resort. They did a remarkable job handling the entire incident, and have a fabulous staff and facilities! It was interesting sitting on the balcony and watching the glassy sea recede out and come back in... thankfully it wasn't very big, and we're very grateful that for whatever reason, God redirected its path!

All is well. We had a great time overall, but are tired today. Too much excitement for one weekend... Jay survived a "Not-tsunami" only to head to cold weather and snow! So glad I'm not he! :-)

Hope your day is going well!
Pam