From: Neal Puckett [mailto:napuckett@comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 11:48 AM
To: Sullivan (Dutton), Elizabeth
Cc: Atwood MARCY
Subject: Re: Fox News this weekend?

Let's book it!  Thanks!

Neal A. Puckett

On Mar 4, 2010, at 11:37 AM, "Sullivan (Dutton), Elizabeth" <Elizabeth.Sullivan@FoxNews.com> wrote:

Hi Neal,

I just left a message on your cell phone.  We would love to have you join us this weekend on âAmericaâs News HQâ to discuss the latest in the case and the support that you are getting.  Are you available this Saturday between 12pm and 1pm?  The host is Brian Wilson.

Please let me know as soon as you can.  Many thanks!

Beth Sullivan

Associate Producer, âAmericaâs News HQâ

Fox News Channel

Blackberry: 202-412-0925