A website comment from Vito J. Vincelli

a form has been submitted on March 4, 2010, via: /contact-us/ [IP 67.244.130.232]

Your NameVito J. Vincelli
Emailvvincelli@rochester.rr.com
Contact number607-372-7557
MessageColonel Puckett.

Save the SEALs.

My name is Vito J. Vincelli. I am a disabled Police Officer who has formerly served nine years as a rapid-deployment combat MP (US Army), as well as two years as a Federal Air Marshal.

I've had the luck to work with Operators from much of the SOCOM community, including SEALs and Delta.

Don't let these guys down.

This case is not only silly, it is moronic.The powers-that-be have utterly forgotten that we are not fighting against a "criminal" element, but rather against a foe that believes it is their religious duty to kill every single person in our world who does not practice their specific religion.

These monsters believe that the beheading of innocent people is a just tactic for their cause.

Don't let these Operators go down over this utter foolishness.

If their is a defense fund, please advise me of how I can donate. I might not be able to donate much as I'm just now getting my financial life in order after having to fight my disability case against my own employer, but I will send what I can.

If I can be of assistance in any other way, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Vito J. Vincelli

P.S. Just to inform you, a portion of your website (I believe it's the direct link to your profile) was listed with Google as an internet attack site on today's date. I'm thinking one of the misguided persons who read this article on Fox News and don't agree with the SEALs may have submitted a false attack-site report in an attempt to keep people from navigating to your site.