RE: Two Express Mail Packages Returned

Marcy,

Those are the letters we tried to send on behalf of Andrew Doyle.  I’m not sure why they were sent back.  Did you keep addresses for previous correspondence with the 101st on file.  Can you compare the addresses for accuracy?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Roger T. Hill

Sensors and Electromagnetic Applications Laboratory

Georgia Tech Research Institute

roger.hill@gtri.gatech.edu

(office) 404.407.7012