A website comment from

a form has been submitted on March 7, 2010, via: /contact-us/ [IP 71.244.118.3]

Your Name
Emailroom42_9@msn.com
Contact number518 7854102
MessageThis trial reminds me of something else my dad told me that happens. You only learn when you undestand a little about battle fatigue.. Our guys looked up and saw friendly air support and before they identified them began shooting them out of the sky. "Trigger happy" their own planes, "anything can happen in wartime"