Alexandria SBDC - Business Development Rountable and Social Networking Workshop Series

Folks, it is happening once again – just before St. Paddy’s Day.

Next week’s Roundtable is upon us!

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ROUNDTABLE

Public Speaking: You're Doing It More
Often Than You Think - Best Practices

March 16, 2010, 12 Noon-1:00 pm

Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
801 N. Fairfax Street, #402
Alexandria, VA 22314

These free discussions are held on
the third Tuesday of every month except
December. No pre-registration required.
Open to all area businesses.

Also, see the attached for information regarding our upcoming Social Networking Workshop Series.  The first event on March 26 has plenty of space as of now but the next three workshops are almost full.  Anything over 20 and we start a waiting list.  See the attached and email Gloria Flanagan (gflanagan@alexandriasbdc.org) if interested – please put all the information she requests in your email.

Best regards,

Pat

Patricia L. Melton

Counselor / Researcher

Alexandria Small Business Development Center

Suite 402

801 N. Fairfax Street

Alexandria, VA 22314

PMelton@AlexandriaSBDC.org

www.AlexandriaSBDC.org

One of the building blocks for your success

                     Alexandria SBDC logo -PMS540