From Marc Welker and other University of Oregon group members on LinkedIn

Linkedin GroupsMarch 9, 2010
University of Oregon

New: 2 news articles | 1 Job

Latest News

Top 100 Lamest Excuses for Not Innovating Add a comment »

Blogging Innovation | March 8, 2010

Recognize any of these? If so, find your way pass the 100th and learn how to go beyond them. Takes less than five minutes. (Or maybe a lifetime). 1. I don't have the time. 2. I can't get the funding. 3...…

How to Efficiently Prepare for Filing Your Tax Return Add a comment »

www.CEOSystems.net | March 8, 2010

Tax season is upon us and April 15th is just around the corner. If you have not filed your taxes yet, it is time to make a plan. To help you through this process CEO Systems has developed a simple system to ensure that you are able to efficiently gather...…

Job Discussions (1)

State Farm Agent Opportunity- Creswell & Lebanon Add a comment »

Posted by Marc Welker, Executive Recruiter State Farm Insurance 503-703-6113 marc.welker.c9ga@statefarm.com

Find the best talent on LinkedIn

  • Reach over 60 million top professionals
  • Be alerted to good matches automatically
  • Receive on average 30 applicants
Get Started »

Don't want to receive email notifications? Adjust your message settings.

LinkedIn values your privacy. At no time has LinkedIn made your email address available to any other LinkedIn user without your permission. © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation.