COMMENTS REQUESTED: Internet Voting DRAFT one-pager

All-

Pursuant to previous committee discussions, the following DRAFT one-pager has been prepared for your review and comments.  The next steps for this introduction to our Internet Voting Discussion document include review by the full AMOVR plenary session on Monday and distribution to the attendees of OVF’s Summit next week.  Our goal for this document is to encourage and solicit input to the committee’s and discussion group’s work.

Your input on this document is greatly appreciated.  Also, please note we’ve included committee member names on the document (but not participants in the discussion group).  Please let me know if you want to include names and affiliations, names of the discussion participants so far (and if so please help provide those names) or your other thoughts.

Kelly Knight

Special Projects Assistant

BIPAC

888 16th Street NW, Suite 305