[Military Lawyers - Puckett & Faraj, PC] Please moderate: "Civilian Military Attorneys for Navy SEALs"

A new comment on the post #967 "Civilian Military Attorneys for Navy SEALs" is waiting for your approval
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2009/11/civilian-military-attorneys-for-navy-seals/

Author : Maxine Parker (IP: 64.12.116.199 , cache-mtc-ad05.proxy.aol.com)
E-mail : hog99ultra@aol.com
URL    :
Whois  : http://ws.arin.net/cgi-bin/whois.pl?queryinput=64.12.116.199
Comment:
As a concerned American Citizen, Korean War Army Veteran, Navy Reservist I am gravely concerned that our "Leadership" who thinks they have to be "Political Correct".
This calamity is not only effects the three Navy Seals but our entire military and the American people.
The future of three Navy Seals, the finest our Navy has to offer needs the protection of our Leaders.  Al Qaeda is an evil enemy who wears no uniform, has no rules of engagement, will deliberately attack and kill innocent unarmed men, women and children, execute captives in the most brutal savage way possible.
Our Leaders need to turn to Our God, Pray and do the right thing for these three Navy Seals.

Approve it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=approve&c=3695
Trash it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=trash&c=3695
Spam it: http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/comment.php?action=spam&c=3695
Currently 2 comments are waiting for approval. Please visit the moderation panel:
http://www.puckettfaraj.com/wp-admin/edit-comments.php?comment_status=moderated