Re: FW: A comment from Amber Weaver

Quoting Micah Johnson <info@chiefingredient.com>:
Micah, by "yours" I assume neal@puckettfaraj.com; We did get this redirected email! This is great! Exactly what we hoped for with an active website. Thanks, Marcy

PS. I"m playing in the webmail.  Nice program... Marcy

Marcy,

Looks like the site is working alreadyâ

Hereâs a comment from the web site. The form itself was still set to send emails to our info@chiefingredient.com email address, but has now been changed to point to yours. Let me know if it should point to a different email.

Thanks Again!

Micah Johnson

Chief Ingredient, Inc

Ph: 619-365-4423 x101

Fax: 619-399-7086

Email: info@chiefingredient.com

---

a form has been submitted on September 20, 2008, via: /contact-us/ [IP 68.63.127.166]

Your Name

Amber Weaver

Email

Amberandcody1506@yahoo.com

Website

http://

Message

I have a few quick questions on what i can do about my fiances case. He is considered a deserter from the navy, he went awol when he was in schooling as they said, he said he signed the papers and he was discharged from a fractured toe and hes now in the brig, he was "Awol " as they said for 9 months before he was caught at a sequrity check. How long do you think he might face if he is a deserter, will they be easier on him since he was in school.