Re: Puckett & Faraj, PC Payment Schedule

Good Morning Mr. Hammack, I have provided the routing information below for Puckett & Faraj, PC if you wish to send the retainer ($9500) bank to bank. If you prefer to send a check or money order made out to "The Law Firm of Puckett & Faraj, PC" for the amount of $9500 and send it to the this address:

Mailing Address:
Puckett & Faraj, PC
2181 Jamieson Ave Suite 1505
Alexandria, VA 22314

Bank to Bank Electronic Transfer Option:

Routing Information for Puckett & Faraj, PC
Chevy Chase Bank
2051 Jamieson Ave, Suite 150
Alexandria, VA 22314

Routing Number 255071981
Accounting Number 7834300776

Respectfully,
Marcy
Marcelyn Atwood
Business Manager
Puckett & Faraj, PC
888-970-0005
marcy@puckettfaraj.com

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender. You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

Quoting John Hammack <majoro4@yahoo.com>:

Please tell me if I should just mail checks to you?

John Hammack, MEd

"Honesty is not so much a credit as an absolute prerequisite to efficient service to the public. Unless a man is honest, we have no right to keep him in public life; it matters not how brilliant his capacity"
Theodore Roosevelt

Mr. Hammack, Thank you for keeping me posted.  I appreciate
the Email.

On Sep 28, 2008, at 10:06 PM, John Hammack wrote:

> Marcy,
>
> I expect the $ in full by Wednesday.  I eliminated
some IRA mutual

<marcy@puckettfaraj.com>
>> Subject: Re: Puckett & Faraj, PC Payment
Schedule
<majoro4@yahoo.com>
<haytham@puckettfaraj.com>, "Neal Puckett"
<neal@puckettfaraj.com

>> Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 2:51 PM
>> Mr. Hammack, Thank you for sending the signed page
of the
>> contract.  I
>> don't need page 1, what you've sent is
just fine.
>> Have a great rest
>> of the day!
>> Respectfully,
>> Marcy
>> Marcelyn Atwood
>> Business Manager
>> Puckett & Faraj, PC
>> 888-970-0005
>> marcy@puckettfaraj.com
>>
>> The information contained in this electronic
message is
>> confidential,
>> and is intended for the use of the individual or
entity
>> named above.
>> If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you
>> are hereby
>> notified that any use, distribution, copying of
disclosure
>> of this
>> communication is strictly prohibited. If you
received this

>> communication in error, please notify Puckett
& Faraj,
>> P.C. at
>> 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.
 You are
>> required
>> to purge this E-mail immediately without reading
or making
>> any copy or
>> distribution.
>>
>> On Sep 23, 2008, at 1:49 PM, John Hammack wrote:
>>

>>> John Hammack, MEd
>>>         "Honesty is not so much a credit
as an
>> absolute
>>> prerequisite to efficient service to the
public.
>> Unless a man is
>>> honest, we have no right to keep him in public
life;
>> it matters not
>>> how brilliant his capacity"
>>> Theodore Roosevelt