RE: CSSS.NET - Program Manager (Montgomery, AL)

Of Course. My MOS wasn't comms or computers, so I'll have to think about who I know in that field... V/r Marcy

Quoting Theobald Scott <stheobald@csss.net>:

Marcy-

Please do not limit this to Montgomery, AL.  If you know capable people
willing to relo there we will certainly consider them.

Thanks again,

Scott

Scott W. Theobald, PHR
Director of Human Resources
CSSS.NET
3906 Raynor Parkway, Suite 201
Bellevue, NE 68123
office:(402) 502-4146
cell: (402) 680-5501
Fax: 402-393-1825
email: stheobald@csss.net
8(a)/SDB, WOB, SDVOB
Please visit our website at: WWW.CSSS.NET