Draft Stimpson Statement of Fact

Attached. Believe he needs to write his own statement in his own words. I got no response from my earlier Email. I see you forwarded 3 more zip files. I'll download tonight or tomorrow morning. We are 4 hours out from Alexandria, Va. Use this attached as basis for your cover letter. The parts I MADE UP are in red bold print and are only assumptions on my part. You can correct based on your conversation with him.

Neal has Fox News TV appearances tomorrow and Sunday. Believe he'll be live on Fox in the noon hour tomorrow and 11 AM hour on Sunday. He'll also be working on prep for the Webb Art 32, which begins Monday. We will set up a defense fund for PO McCabe (Seal) tomorrow morning too. I have over 70 web inquiries offering support.

Target is still to get STimpson package in on Monday. We are about to get back on the road. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

[Attachment stripped: Original attachment type: "application/x-zip", name: "Draft Statement of Fact.docx"]