video from last night

Neal

Please take a moment right now to watch this video from my speech last night at the Palm Beach County GOP's Lincoln Day Dinner.

President Obama and the Democrat establishment believe in equality of achievement, not equality of opportunity. This means they want to offer a guarantee of success to everyone -- which means they will take from one group to give to another.

That’s a very different view from mine, and I believe, from that of most Americans. I grew up believing that the government didn’t “owe” me anything. My entire family succeeded because we embraced the values which our Founders espoused. We believed in hard work and a level playing field. We won by playing by the rules.

Obama and the Democrat leadership want to change the rules. They want to turn the government's safety net into a hammock and knock people off the ladders so others can climb. That's not what this nation stands for,

I make all of these points in the video, and I hope you will watch it and share it. I also hope you will continue to support our conservative army by making a donation of $25, $50, $100 or more.

Thank you so much for your continued support.

Steadfast and loyal,

LTC(R) Allen B. West
Member of Congress

Paid for by Allen West for Congress