From: SCCeFile <SCCeFile@scc.virginia.gov>
Date: January 30, 2012 4:17:06 PM EST
To: "'Neal Puckett'" <napuckett@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Logging Into the System for a Certificate

Thank you for your inquiry.

You can manage all of your companies under one SCC eFile user account.

For instructions on adding companies to ‘My Favorites’ in eFile, please click on the link: http://www.scc.virginia.gov/ecHelp.aspx#favs.

Certificates of Good Standing can only be ordered for corporations.  SCC eFile will display an option to ‘Order a certificate of fact of existence’ for LLC’s.

If you need further assistance, please contact the Clerk’s Office Call Center at (804) 371-9733 or toll-free in Virginia (866) 722-2551, Monday-Friday, 8:15a.m.-5:00p.m. A Call Center Associate will be more than happy to assist you.

ecomm_logo.jpg

Now Online:
Form a Virginia Stock Corporation or LLC
Obtain corporation Certificates of Good Standing and LLC Certificates of Fact of Existence or Registration
Submit Virginia corporation and LLC Articles of Amendment and Restatement; LLC Articles of Cancellation using PDF submission
Pay Corporate or LLC Annual Registration Fees
File a Corporate Annual Report
File a Financing Statement or submit several using PDF submission (UCC-1)
File a Financing Statement Amendment or submit several using PDF submission (UCC-3)
Change a Registered Agent/Office
Resign as a Registered Agent