RE: Fee Agreement

Can we discuss this tomorrow?  I am swamped today. I have to get a couple of things drafted for Mr. Hashimy and I have to complete a brief in the Barnes matter.

From: Marcelyn Atwood [mailto:marcy@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 2:24 PM
To: Faraj Haytham
Cc: Puckett Neal
Subject: Fee Agreement

H, have reviewed the Hashimy fee agreement and to help me write up a HR Handbook (SOP) for the new Puckett & Faraj, could you review some of the questions at your convenience?  Reading this provides me a snap shot of the type of organization, how the firm does business, and the "command climate".  My questions are probably lots of ignorant stuff, since I'm not a DC Lawyer.  But it would assist me in writing up the P&F draft Guidance if you and Neal could review the comments and determine a COA.

I'll have the draft offer letter in 20 min or so... M